Available Canvas Elements
Easy to Follow Instructions
Add an element to the canvas by clicking it's icon in the left side-bar.
Available actions for canvas elements:
- Click-hold and drag (or touch drag) an element to move it.
- Double-click an element to remove it.
- Click (or touch) an element to edit it's properties.
- Right-click an element to disable or enable dragging, or to copy it from the canvas.
- Right-click the canvas to paste a copied element.
Tips and Tricks
A minimum screen size of 768px is required.
A mouse is recommended.
The larger the screen size, the larger the canvas will be.
To extend your usable canvas beyond it's visible area:
- Place a horizontal line at the top edge of the canvas, the width that you want your usable canvas to be, and disable dragging to lock it in place.
- Place a vertical line at the left edge of the canvas, the height that you want your usable canvas to be, and disable dragging to lock it in place.
Saving a Canvas ('Pro' version)
At the top there are two links...
'Load Saved' and 'Save in Browser'.
- Click 'Save in Browser' to save the current canvas in your browser's local storage.
(deleting browsing history deletes local storage)
- Click 'Load Saved' to load the canvas currently saved in your browser's local storage.
In the bottom or side area there are three buttons...
'Archive the Canvas', 'Load an Archived Canvas' and 'Delete an Archived Canvas'.
- Click 'Archive the Canvas' to save the current canvas in your account.
(using an existing name overwrites the existing saved canvas)
- Click 'Load an Archived Canvas' to load it from your account.
- Click 'Delete an Archived Canvas' to delete it from your account.
Exporting a Canvas ('Pro' version)
- Click '
' to send to a printer or save as PDF.
- Click 'Export Canvas' then 'Download' to save the current canvas file to your device.
Importing a Canvas ('Pro' version)
- Click 'Import a Canvas', choose a previously exported file, and click 'Upload' to load the canvas.